Sunday, May 2, 2010

Teriyaki Chicken Galore

"Teriyaki"is a world-famous Japanese word if I am not wrong. If you ever tried bottled teriyaki sauce, I would like to ask you if you liked the sauce .
Though I tried several kinds of teriyaki sauce, I found all are bit too sweet and they left certain unconfortable(at least for me) stickiness in my throat.
So I always make teriyaki sauce of my own.It is just simple.And teriyaki chickin is so versatile that I would like to show you a few examples.
The picture above is a basic teriyaki chicken but rolled vegetables.
Teriyaki chicken and potato salad with dijon mustard and Japanese mayonnaise.
Teriyaki Chicken sushi roll.
When I bake sesame bread, I make teriyaki sandwiches.Bread+teriyaki might sound strange but this is my favorite sandwich for sure.

The lessons will be given from the 3rd-6th May 2010
For registration , visit
www.koinu.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment