Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hokkaido Desserts Class @ Shermay's Cooking School 15 November (Fri)

Hello everyone.
It is very hard for me to believe it's November now.
Those who are organized , I am sure you are thinking of what to make and share for the Holiday Season.

I will be having 3 classes in November and 1 class in December at Shermay's Cooking School and
this Hokkaido Desserts class held on 15 Nov is the first class in this month for me.

I personally am looking forward to this class as this menu is filled up with my favourites.

So here are the pictures of the desserts I am going to teach ;


Hokkaido Milk and Hokkaido Salt , lavender Gelato

Camember Cheese and Pune Tart

This is how it looks inside.

Almond butter cookie and rum n raisin white chocolate butter cream

And yes, my favouite of the favourites, Hokkaido Pumpking Pudding with candied pumpkin seeds and as for the bonus recipes ( not demo-ed );

Camembert cheese chiffon cake

and dreamy milk jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment