Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Dinner MenuC

It's been extremely cold in Japan I heard. It snows even in Kyusyu Island ,the comfortably warm(in summer it's crazy hot sometime, I love it!) area in which it hardly gets cold enough to see it snows. Honestly, I am scared of winter,snow, dark night. But there are uncountable winter dishes which I wish I could have in cold winter like this year's. This is my number one of all the winter dishes I dream of (and for many many Japanese people too) Simmered Yellow Tail and Radish(Buri Daikon)

Gomadoufu; it called tofu but no soybean in this dish.it's made with arrow root starch and sesame and kelp stock. Simple but time consuming.Troublesome but it worth spending 15minutes on stirring.
Spinach with yuzu soysauce.
I will be teaching this menu in January. For more details, please visit
www.koinu.com.sg
Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu.

No comments:

Post a Comment