Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Home, My Country - Dear All

Dear All,

Thank you for all the mails and calls, messages, for encouraging me .
Fortunatelly , my family members are all safe.

Though they are having sleepless and restless days at this moment,
at least they still can stay in their own houses .
As you might know from the news,there are lots and lots of people who lost their lives,
their houses, their loved ones, their villages,who have been exposed to the radiation.

Some of my friends are still out touch with.

Please allow me to have a few days to get back to cooking classes.
Also,I will put up the menu and pictures for the classes at Shermay's Cooking School in a few days.

Arigatou gozaimasu.

Aki Watanabe

I would appreciate if you could give us a helping hand

No comments:

Post a Comment